Returns & Refunds
Our Return Policy covers you up to 30 days from when your order is delivered. Beyond those 30 days, your order may not be eligible for an exchange or return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift cards are non-returnable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then credit will automatically be applied back to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that it can take 5-10 business days for the refund to show back on your card.
- Partial refunds may be granted if your item is not in its original condition, is damaged, or if its returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your item arrives defective or damaged, we'll be happy to replace it. Send us an email at email@example.com and our team will get back to you with further instructions for returning your damaged item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.